Tuesday, March 25, 2014

It's beginning to get a little bit easier (except the popcorn cravings)

So, here we go:

Weight loss from last week: 4 pounds
Weight loss since surgery: 41 pounds
Overall weight loss: 83 pounds

So, four wasn't what I was looking for, but I'll take it! I'll defintely take 83! I've officially lost the world's largest ball of tape! Whoot Whoot!

It's beginning to get a little bit easier to manage. I'm not as tired during the day, but at the end of the day, I'm completely wiped out. I'm learning more about food and doing very well about gauging how much that I eat. I've lost all of the buyer's remorse that I was feeling when I woke up out of surgery. I am not sorry that I had this surgery.

This week we started back to our gym regiment. We've decided to go after work instead of coming home and waiting until about 7pm like we used to do. Why did we do this? People are very judgemental and sometimes I felt like people were watching me and those skinny minnies where judging me and laughing at me behind my back. Now, I don't care. It's not about them. It's about me and my health. Who cares what others think about the way I look?! I'm finally starting to be comfortable in my own skin and that's all that really matters. And, if those people want to judge me, then by all means let me be the topic of your conversation because you obviously have nothing else to talk or laugh about. I'm just walking now. I'm heeding the advice of the excerise expert at WeightWise. After this week, I'll add a day of water aerobics or a day of the eliptical so that I can slowly introduce some higher quality cardio in my routine. I'm really ready to add in weights and other things but I'll wait to get more direction in about five or so weeks.

Otherwise, things have gone well this week. I made a pizza meatloaf that was really pretty good and did not taste like meatloaf at all. I love these no carbs recipes! Zucchini fries are another one of my favorites as well as fat free sour cream mixed with spicy ranch mix. We've also discovered green bean chips at WalMart. The reason I want to use these is that we can start going to the movies. I'm sure most of you noticed the "i'd give my right toe for popcorn post." I was serious. I got a pickle but it didn't cut it. Also, I'm not supposed to snack, but I felt it was better for me to have a pickle than to "cheat" with popcorn because of the physical repricutions. Now, I have a fix with those green bean chips. They are green beans with sea salt. They have the salty and the crunch that popcorn has. So, we're going to try it and see how we go.

So, this week is crazy busy and we're eating late and running around and going to the gym. I am pretty tired, so just pray that I get some strength to make this through this week.

Happy Reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment